Code Violations

You can report possible health and sanitation code violations to the Police Department by calling 828-883-2212 or filling out the online code compliant form.

Street Maintenance Issues

You can let the Streets Division of Public Works know about potholes or other issues by calling Public Works at 828-884-2171. Keep in mind that some streets in town (typically major streets such as Broad Street, Caldwell Street, and Gallimore Road) are state-owned and maintained by NCDOT.